Brain Health Resources
Hidden Brain podcast: Helps curious people understand the world and themselves
9 Tips on Visiting Someone with Dementia
- Gediman, Corinne L. and Crinella, Francis M. Brainfit. Rutledge Hill Press: Nashville, TN. 2005.
- Gelb, Michael J. and Howell, Kelly. Brain Power: Improve Your Mind as You Age. New World Library: Novato, CA 2012.
- Katz, Lawrence C. and Rubin, Manning. Keep Your Brain Alive. Workman Publishing Company: New York, NY. 1999.
- Lehr, Jonah. Imagine: How Creativity Works. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company: New York, NY 2012.
- Small, Gary and Vorgan, Gigi. The Memory Prescription. Hyperion: New York, NY. 2004.
- Snowden, David. Aging With Grace: What the Nun Study Teaches Us About Leading Longer, Healthier, and More Meaningful Lives. Banton Books: New York, NY. 2001.
- www.Mycoted.com: Creativity and brainteasers
- www.puzzazz.com: Puzzle of the day
- www.SharpBrains.com: Lots of information about brain fitness
- How to Tame Your Wondering Brain: TED Talk
- What You Can Do to Prevent Alzheimer's: TED Talk
- Learning How to Learn-Babara Oakley-TedXOaklandUniversity
- The Nun Study: Sunday Morning on CBS